Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Hybrid Penguin Card

This is the chemo angel card I made last night to go with a penguin themed package I sent.  It's kind of a hybrid card because I combined computer graphics with some of my card making supplies.
I bought the penguin graphic here and was so pleased because it was exactly what I was looking for!  I just printed the graphic twice, cut out one of the penguins and popped it up on dimensional stickers.  I then took my stickles - naturally! - and dotted it on the snowflakes.  The picture didn't capture it well, but I love the sparkles of the snowflakes.
Very pleased with how this turned out and I think I might look through the other graphics on this site for future cards.
And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves, for charity shall cover the multitude of sins. - I Peter 4:8

4 comments:

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

Hey they are cheaper than stamps and they are already colored. LOVE IT!!! The card is very nice. I can see the snowflakes sparkling. I think I will go looksy!!! Thanks for sharing the link.

Renna said...

It's darling! You're so clever.

Anonymous said...

It is very cute! I love the penguin.

Anonymous said...

^
|
Oh look! JeanieBeanie is on top!! *waving*

This was a cool idea!! Very cool!!