Monday, December 29, 2008

Brooklyn and Joe at Christmas

For some reason Brooklyn just loves Joe.  But Joe is not quite as fond of Brooklyn so we really have to keep an eye on him.  This Christmas Miss B seemed to be particularly fond of Joe.  We bought him a Christmas collar that had blinking red and green lights this year and she was entranced by it.

While opening gifts Brooklyn methodically took a red bow apart and used the little pieces to pet Joe while he was sleeping.

And then she used the dog as a jungle gym and slide.  He has the patience of a saint right about now.

And she loved to hug Joe.  This picture would be absolutely darling...if she had been hugging the other end!!!

I have no idea why I chose this series of pictures from our Christmas to show first.  There will be more posts coming so that I can share more family fun.  I'd really like to get all of Christmas posted before the New Year!

Good times....

Teach me to do your will,
for you are my God;
may your good Spirit
lead me on level ground.
- Psalm 143:10

2 comments:

Debby said...

Your little Brooklyn is certainly adorable. And I think Joe deserves an extra New Year's treat!

Tracy Batchelder said...

It looks like they are best friends in that picture. Cute!