Saturday, December 29, 2007

Buttered Rolls, They Are Glistening

MMmmmm. You know, there really is no such thing as a bad homemade roll. I'll have to look up the link to the recipe in a bit. And now I'm so full I can't imagine ever eating again. Since I had the day to myself it was the perfect time to try a new recipe to go along with dinner.
And for whatever reason I love to follow gluttony posts with my Weight Watchers update. I weighed in yesterday and lost a whopping .4 pounds. However, that was .4 pounds over Christmas week so I am elated!!! That brings my grand total so far to 16.8 pounds. Yeah baby! :)
--<>--
Such a restful day today. I sat down to knit some on the baby blanket and Under The Tuscan Sun was on tv. I would so love to visit there some day as it just seems like one of the most beautiful places on earth.
After the movie and while the rolls were rising in the kitchen Joe and I headed to the park. Poor dog is getting so old, but his spirit is definitely willing! We walked for about 45 minutes is all and no running as I just don't know that he can handle it. That's ok though as it was a nice, peaceful time. I can do the running later.
"Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure. - Oprah Winfrey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations hon!!!! WTG!!!!!! Oh I so agree about Tuscan... one of these days.

Hugs!!!!

Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Wow! 0.4 lb loss over Christmas week is outstanding!!!

Oh, those rolls, yum!

Anonymous said...

Your rolls look delicious. I managed to put on weight over Christmas :(
I can't resist my mom's cooking. That's okay though I have a new year to lose it and I don't get to go home very often.