Monday, January 08, 2007

Candy Corn Sock Yarn

And in knitting news - I received this yarn last week and am in love! I bought it here and it was even marked down in price. The colorway is called Candy Corn and that pretty much clinched the deal for me as it's one of my very favorite candies.

As always, there is a story attached. :) Many years ago, in a land far away, I worked midshift when the kids were younger. The gal that worked with me is the one that got me hooked on candy corn and I was elated when we discovered they have a pastel version for Easter. If you've ever worked midshift then I'm sure you can understand the allure of a candy that is basically all sugar.

Back to the yarn - I can't wait to knit socks out of this. I figure if I start soon then surely I can get it done in time for the fall season!

1 comment:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Can't wait to see how the socks turn out with your new yarn!