Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Saturday Yarn Crawl

Saturday morning, after getting lost on the way, I picked up a friend and we headed to Cafe Brazil for breakfast. Really glad we went there as it was new to me and very "eclectic", which is always fun. I now know that Snickers Latte is something I really love! Also had vegeterian tacos that yes I'd gladly have again.

After breakfast we met up with some more friends at a yarn shop in Dallas. From there we went to the Art District and visited another yarn shop that was tres cool. This one, The Shabby Sheep, is now my second favorite shop in the DFW area. The owner is super nice, she has great taste in yarns and there is a shop puppy!

The photo is Blue Sky Cotton and the beginnings of the Single Cable Scarf in the One Skein book. I'm knitting it for the Think Pink Challenge and we're mailing ours on 9/13, so I have a little bit of a time crunch, but I think I can get it done in time!

No comments: