Saturday, July 18, 2009

Brooklyn Slides

Today was just such an incredible blessing. I have many thoughts and photos to post, but it's late at night and we attend early service at church tomorrow.

This one video will be posted today, on Miss B's actual birthday, to capture the essence of how much fun she had today. Right before we went into the room with all the jump 'things' I was standing talking to Ellie, my daughter-in-law's mother. She looked around at all the grandmas and grandpas that were there for Brooklyn's party and remarked how special it was, then shared that when she was growing up she didn't have a single grandparent. I replied that yes, Brooklyn is indeed very blessed. In addition to grandparents she had aunts and uncles and cousins aplenty at her party.

Truly my heart is full this evening. I adore being around my family. :)

2 comments:

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

I know the party was so much fun! 2 is such a sweet age and they grow up too fast. Love & blessings from NC!

Marg said...

Thanks for stopping by. Looks like a great birthday party. Looks so cute in her dress sliding down.
I checked below and saw your recipe for sliders...I just learned about them and had my own style to take for a picnic tomorrow.
I've got the bun dough in the fridge so I can make my own fresh buns but now I will add the pickle and cheese. Thanks for sharing.