Monday, July 20, 2009

Stamp Club Projects

Friday night was Stamp Club and in addition to loving our demonstrator and enjoying the projects, we always have a nice time together as friends. Without fail we head to IHOP after our projects are finished for food and fellowship.

This last Friday was a good sized group and interestingly enough we all were grandmas to little ones. And the laughter...my word the laughter. I have not laughed like that in the longest time. The kind where you have to hold your side, there are tears streaming down your face and your cheeks start to hurt. What a blessing friends are.

And how much fun to share the love of our grands. Even a little matchmaking was done that evening. Now we only have to wait about twenty years or so to see if any of it comes true.


Cute projects too. This little 'purse' was originally sized to fit a post it note pad, but our demonstrater resized it to fit a package of gum. The stamps are from the 'Good Friend' set.


The front flap lifts up to show the good friend sentiment. This one my daughter claimed as soon as she saw it Friday night. She's excited to give it to one of her friends and can you even imagine how good that makes me feel? I love that she wants to gift her friends.


Our second project was a card using the 'On Your Birthday' set. This will have to be one I order at some point simply because it has some of the best birthday sayings ever...and many of them!

But wait....there's more!



Can you believe the inside of this card? There are two flaps on the long horizontal yellow piece that will hold a gift card. I first took the picture holding a credit card, then realized how not a good idea it was to post my credit card number on my blog. Yeah, I'm smart that way. :)

This is a new die that Stampin Up has come out with called Pop-Up Look Here. I really, really love this and think it adds so much to the inside of this card.
All cardstock is from the new Stampin Up catalog. And I love all the new colors.

No comments: