Thursday, July 12, 2007

Knit Clinic Yarns - Fading Sunflower

I've been curious about DK weight socks for a while and tonight wound the yarn to start a new pair.

I'll admit upfront that I'm biased about this yarn as it was hand dyed by a friend. But when something is this nice it's easy to sing her praises! So soft and such pretty color.



It's been a while since I've gotten out my swift and ball winder and I'd forgotten how entranced I get over the whole process. And how much I love to look at the lovely yarn cakes!

Head on over to her Etsy shop and see if she has anything left - Knit Clinic Yarns. And stay tuned to see how my socks progress!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somehow I knew you might like that color........I can't wait to see what it becomes!

Loni said...

I love the colors.