Wednesday, July 12, 2006

WFMW!

It's no secret how much I love Starbucks. Love to order the Venti Lowfat White Mocha With Whip - doesn't get much better! But I also am very cheap and will not let myself spend $5 for coffee very often. And sometimes at work I'll crave it, but alas, there is no barista in the lobby. Invented out of desperation - pour a package of hot chocolate mix in a cup and fill with coffee instead of water. Voila! It really is quite good and sometimes will get rid of the craving. For an extra richness (but unfortunately extra fat and calories, so I don't do it very often), add a splash of half and half in the cup as well.

Works for me!

4 comments:

Mama Duck said...

Ha, my roommate and I did this every day in college! Love it, I'd almost forgotten!

Tennessee Mama Duck said...

Mmmm! Sounds good!

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Ooo - a woman after my own heart! I love those White Mochas, but also am not willing to splurge on them too often. Thanks for this tip - I'll try it!

PastormacsAnn said...

I do this a church some Sundays. Chocolately coffee! yum.