Sunday, July 30, 2006

Scrapbooking Baby Shower

Friday night after work I headed to my local scrapbook store for a surprise baby shower for one of the gals that used to work there. The food got set up and we sat and waited...and waited...and waited! I guess the surprise was on us as she was rather late and for some reason that just really tickled me. :) When she did arrive she was very touched and it was so good to see her little pregnant belly.

Besides the regular gifts all of those attending worked on some layouts for her baby book. We teamed up and it really turned in to quite a bit more fun than I anticipated, since I don't always feel very creative "on the spot" like that. But my teammate was a good friend, so it was fun to visit and work with her. I was very pleased with the layout we produced, but unbelievably forgot my camera and have no pictures of the layout or the shower.

At the end of the evening we tallied up and the mama-to-be had 22 pages in her baby book! Good times....

No comments: