Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Homes and Flowers

All 5 of us ran around with the realtor last night looking at houses for J and L and today they're working on a contract! Such a big decision and I remember well the worry and stress involved in a house purchase. Keeping our fingers crossed!

This morning I arrived at work to discover a Floral Freebie. The office building I work in periodically changes all the flowers in the landscaping and usually carts the discards away to a compost pile - the horror of it all! Today they told our receptionist that if anybody wanted some to come on out. We all started scrounging around for empty boxes and out we went lay claim on the bounty of geraniums. I now have about 10 large plants filled with red flowers! Now we'll see if I can get them transplanted and kept alive - without boiling them I might add. ;)

~ Elizabeth

Look at the flowers - for no reason. It is simply unbelievable how happy flowers are. - Unknown

No comments: