It seems like weekends are always so filled with wonderful things and it’s hard to sit down, categorize and blog it well. I end up throwing my hands up and not getting anything posted at all! Now I think I’m going to start taking the easy way out because I enjoy reading these posts elsewhere. :)
* actually got to sleep in! The boys – dog and cat – usually wake me up the same time every day. No matter how hard I try I cannot teach them that we do not have to get up at 5:00 on the weekends!
* went to the Urban Street Bazaar with a friend that I haven’t seen nearly enough lately. Not only was the bazaar great, but the surrounding shops were a lot of fun as well. It’s a very eclectic area and we enjoyed it immensely.
* stopped at a diner that has been there since the 50’s (and looked it – it was wonderful!) and had a piece of pie after the bazaar. We chatted and enjoyed every morsel of that pie!
* went out for Korean food for the first time after church Sunday with Lynne’ and her friend. I was very bold and ordered the chicken friend rice. ;)
* sat and watched a video with Keith while knitting on a baby blanket. It’s been far too long since we’ve relaxed like that and we thoroughly enjoyed it.
* did not do one little bit of housework other than cleaning up after dinner! Of course that means it will be waiting for me tonight, but it made for a fun weekend - LOL!
* took a nap Sunday afternoon. Honestly I couldn’t say the last time I took a nap and it was wonderful. We seem to go, go, go until we have nothing left to give. When I woke up I felt so rested, which was quickly followed by a bit of guilt. So silly to be guilty over getting the rest we need.
* Linking to Becky’s Weekend Updates :)