Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mojo Monday 79



There are several cards I need to make and get in the mail to some people I really care about. I sat down with this week's Mojo Monday sketch thinking how nice it is and how satisfying to get the cards made on time. Somehow my hands reached for a different sentiment stamp though and I ended up with a Thank You card to add to my stash. I might not need it right now, but I know so many kind people that I'm sure to need it in the future.

And now I better get back to making the cards I need to send! :)

Supplies Used - Stamps: All The Best; Cardstock: Close To Cocoa, More Mustard, Old Olive; Ribbon: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon; Punch: Scallop Edge.......All Stampin' Up

7 comments:

Renna said...

Your beautiful cards make me want to take up a new craft, Elizabeth!

Anonymous said...

GREAT card, very beautiful indeed!

Wendy said...

I sure wish I had the money to send you all of my stock, I have probably about $300 in Precious Memories stuff, and do not think I will ever get to it...
LOVE the card....

Chrissie said...

This is simply lovely! Fab colours!
Chrissie

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

another great card!!! Goes very well with your new blog background, which by the way surprised me!!! Nice choice!!!

kay said...

I love this card, Elizabeth! Simple and elegant! I'm all for it! I also like using my KiWi Kiss green and old olive! Nice take on this card! thanks for sharing and leaving a comment on my card too!

Debbie said...

I agree this is simply elegant