- Amazing how fast a box of tissues can be used up. And amazing still that with both of us down there is no magic fairy that comes in and empties all of our trash bags (I've spared you the photo of trash bags filled with tissues...you are welcome.)
- Even though right now we have access to every movie channel known to our tv provider (free for 30 days!) we still had a hard time finding something to watch on tv.
- It starts to seem very tomb-like in the house when you do absolutely nothing for that many days. I was so blessed to be able to open some windows today and let God's sweet breath of a breeze blow through the house and hopefully clear out some germs. Of course, our fingertips and toes turned blue because it was only mid-40's with a north wind, but it sure felt good!
- There is nothing at all attractive about a woman how goes to bed in a cotton nightgown, wakes up cold so pulls on a pair of pj pants, then wakes up cold again and reaches for a long sleeve pj shirt on top - and none of the 3 went together. All I could do was laugh when I saw myself in the mirror this morning.
- It is true love when we were down to the last Emergen-C and he brought it to me - thank you baby!
- When you have an over-priced, but very awful hair dye job, then get sick - your pale face does not make the hair look any better at all. :(
- We do not eat healthy when we are ill. And surprisingly, I've lost right at 5 pounds this week. Nothing has flavor at all, so hardly eating a thing. I really would not recommend this as a weight-loss plan though.
- When you start to feel better and see the light at the end of the tunnel...don't overdo by emptying all the trash, running the vacuum all over the house and starting to wipe down everything. It became naptime real quick!
- And finally, I always thought those Lysol bottles went a long ways, but once I got on a germ killing spree today it didn't stand a chance. Might be a good thing that neither of us can smell anything right now because that much Lysol might've been the end of us both!
Thank you to everybody for your well wishes. I'm not 100% yet by any means, but at least I can sit up again and be fairly coherent. Baby steps!!! :)