Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Loni and Xena Knit!

While Loni has been on bed rest (I just can't decide if that is one word or two!) she has been busy teaching herself to knit! She is doing an awesome job and I honestly think it won't be too much longer and she'll be teaching me some things. :)

But then there's Xena, her adorable black lab. She left the knitting out while she went to the bathroom and came back to this picture (that I have blatantly stolen from her)! She said she'd just started a new skein of yarn when this happened. And that the needles now have teeth marks on them deep enough to snag the yarn.

My little grandpuppy is just too cute! LOL!

1 comment:

Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Oh, I feel the pain of that sight. Our dachshunds have done that a time or two. It's funny once you have the yarn untangled and safely out of their reach. ; )