Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Card #10-Mojo Monday #211–Happy Birthday

Today is my daughter’s 26th birthday!  We’ll be celebrating later, but for today I want to show the card I made for her.

 

SONY DSC

I used the Mojo Monday sketch and it came together quite easily. 

 

SONY DSC

The flower in the corner?  I *MADE* that!  It was so simple and as soon as I read about it on Stampin’ Pretty’s blog I knew I had to try it.  The only problem with finding something that cool and that simple is that I fear I’ll be using the same flower on everything I make for awhile.

Supplies used for card: stamp from Stampin’ Up’s Well Scripted set

** Linking to Mojo Monday, Make It Monday

8 comments:

Marjorie said...

Wow hun, I love this card, and I'm sure your daughter will too:) That flower is amazing, must go and check out how you made it!
Saw it on MIM...glad I popped in.
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Merlyn said...

Hi..I saw your card at MIM..Elegant card..I like the way you have used the colours.. Its simply superb.. The flower adds beauty to the card..I like teh silky bow too.. Your daughter will love it :)

http://merlyn-fineartgallery.blogspot.com/

Merry said...

Such a pretty card and stunning flower. Saw you on MIM

loz said...

Such a Beautiful card and love the flower Elizabeth..Popped over from make-it-Monday for a look..Loz

Happy Gardening, Kim said...

Beautiful cards. I love to make my own cards too.

I'm your new follower and hope you'll follow me too.

http://mommieagainblog.blogspot.com

Mary J said...

Gorgeous! Thx for linking it up to the Make It Monday party!

Mary J xxx

Anonymous said...

The ribbon in white and the stunning flower makes the card adorable.
membership card
membership card

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

absolutely beautiful!!!