Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday Pedi With My Daughter–OPI Polish

Today Keith had to work (praising God for work blessings…even if it meant the two of us didn’t get to play today!) so I called Lynne’ and asked if she’d like to meet for a pedicure. I got a resounding YES and a time was set.

The place we go is so much fun!  In addition to the regular pedicure and polish they also slather ‘stuff’ on your calves, wrap in plastic wrap and then a hot towel.  I always get the Milk and Honey and Lynne’ changes hers up, but got the Strawberry Margarita today.  They let us sit for a while and then come back for a wonderful leg and foot massage.  Worth every penny I tell you!

I won’t shock anybody with pictures of our feet, but I am going to share our polish colors.  Partly for my own benefit and partly because I just know that everybody is on the edge of their seats wanting to know!

 

Be A Dahlia

This is what I got – Be A Dahlia Won’t You!  It doesn’t show up great in the photo but it’s even got some glittery sparkles in it!  When I chose this color Lynne’ told me this is absolutely the most perfect for me color I’ve ever gotten.  Smile

 

Congeniality

This is Lynne’s color – Congeniality Is My Middle Name!  Very pretty and would be a choice I’d make for fall.  Her toes were happy too!  Smile

 

We had a great time sitting next to each other and chatting.  This was followed up by some light shopping and then lunch at Corner Bakery.  It really was one of the best mother/daughter days we’ve had in a very long day.  Very special!

A mother's love for her child is like
nothing else in the world. It knows no
law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes
down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
~ Agatha Christie

2 comments:

Scrapbdazzled said...

Love your polish choices, and the poem is awesome, I am lifting if for future uses. :)

Bernadette

Lovin Hello Kitty said...

I love those days of spending time with Danielle, we have been getting a lot of them since her work schedule changed and she is off Sat and Sun. Love the color also.