Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sweet Snowfall

 SONY DSC

We had a record snowfall in the Dallas area today.  Last I heard it was 8.3 inches and it’s still coming down.  It’s the most snow for any calendar day ever. 

Love how this tree is lifting up to the heavens – all the glory for this beauty goes to God!  I enjoyed standing at the door and watching the big fluffy flakes coming down.  So quiet, so serene and so beautiful.

 

022

Walking into the room and seeing snowflakes and the dog outside brought a big smile to my face every time.

 

 SONY DSC

He may be old, but he still has so much fun in the snow!

 

SONY DSC                      

And it’s even more fun when you share it with a friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait you are in Dallas and you got that much snow!!!??? Wow, my Aunt and Uncle live down there, I will have to email them.
It looks like the dog LOVED the snow!
What fun! :)

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

We heard that Dallas got snow today. That is hard to believe! Enjoy the beautiful snow. I love snow. It is so peaceful. Love & blessings from NC!