Monday, February 02, 2009

Love You Much Card

I really love this set and hope to get many more cards made before Valentine's Day.  And if not, well there's always next year!

This card was NOT my idea, but I cannot remember where I first saw it.  The bow is my idea though, does that count at all???  :)  I loved the simplicity of this card and that's why I set out to duplicate it.  And with all the glitter and the big pink organza bow it just screams out girly and bling to me!

Really it's a pretty simple card.  It's stamped in palette noir ink and colored with Copic markers.  Outline in glue and dump on the glitter (try not to get it everywhere - I dare ya!).  I also stamped the hearts twice and used dimensionals to get them to stick up a little higher.
--<>--
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."  Matthew 19:14
It's always a conundrum trying to decide how much to share on a blog.  But I did want to mention how my cup is overflowing right now.  My daughter has a found a church that she absolutely loves.  They have an active group of people her age and she's just enjoying it and craving more.

On the phone last night we were discussing how God answers prayer on His time and how sometimes we get impatient waiting.  And when His time is right, things just open up and are absolutely perfect.

Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete. John 16:24
Truly there is nothing that can make a mother happier than to see her child happy in the Lord.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card. I am glad to hear your daughter found a church she loves.

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

And all the people say "AMEN"

love the card and the bow truly makes it!!!

cinnamongirl93 said...

Very well said about your daughter. My son's girlfriend just asked me if she could attend church with us. I was thrilled!
The card is pretty. Do you plan on sending it in the mail? Just wondering. I have a card swap in which I swap with 10 others. I love your idea.