Thursday, February 26, 2009

Life Interrupted - For Illness


Sorry no updates right now - I am so sick. You know the drill - fever, ear infection, sinus infection, cough.... Really I feel like I've been run over by a truck. So this week has been filled with going to work and then coming home and going straight to bed.

And sadly, Keith is right behind me on the sick train, though he hasn't gone to the dr yet and so no antibiotics for him. An example of just how crummy we feel? We were to get Brooklyn all weekend and have had to call and cancel. That makes us both so sad....

8 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

I hope the antibiotics do the trick and you're feeling better soon.

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

Get some rest, you should probably not be going to work, but I know how that goes.....Hope you get to feeling better and that Keith does also...It has to be this crazy weather, all over the country you have no idea from one day to the next i it is going to be warm or cold....We in Michigan, today, are suppose to be near 50...yet by Sunday snow again...

valerie said...

I'm so sorry you're both sick.
Take care & get well soon!

Renna said...

This crazy Texas February weather and pollens is wreaking havoc on so many right now. I'm so sorry you're puny. I pray you and Keith both bounce back with lightening speed!

Suzanne said...

I sure hope you are better very, very soon!! I was sick for a whole week earlier this month. Not fun!!
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!

the voice of melody said...

I hope you feel better real soon! {hugs}