Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Stamp Night Projects


I have finally taken some craft pictures to share and it will probably take me forever to get them all on here. :)

These projects are from a recent stamp night with a new instructor. She's a wonderful Christian woman and talented beyond belief.

All projects are made using Stampin' Up! papers and stamps - the Happy Heart Day set to be exact.

The card is probably one of my favorite projects ever. :)





Isn't this darling? She said that she had made a bunch of these and given them to the ladies at the bank. I'm thinking it might be something cute to make and put on desks at work for Valentines Day. Do you see the mini candy bar inside?










Or maybe this project for the work ladies instead! The cellophane bag holds chocolate kisses - the new ones with raspberry. I'm telling you it took every bit of self-control I possessed to put the candies in the BAG and not the BELLY!

No comments: