Wednesday, May 31, 2006

((( Wednesday Blogger 5.31.06 )))

Challenge:

Special family plans this summer, we all have them.
What are yours?
What are you doing that you consider SPECIAL this summer?
What are you anticipating?

Well I don't know any specific plans yet since we haven't really made any. But I do know that it will involve lots and lots of WATER! We're hoping to get up to the lake most every weekend this year, but usually life has a way of getting in the way. And I think I'll finally give up my nagging for a pool. Years back we had an above ground swimming pool and Keith snivvelled over having to do all the work with it and swore we'd never have another pool. I did finally get him to agree that if I win the lottery and could pay for cabana boys that it would be ok to get one.

So over the weekend an online friend put up a blow up pool in her backyard, I think for the grandkids. I called Keith in to show him a picture of said pool and asked if maybe we could get something like this. He looked and pondered a bit, then sighed and said "I suppose that even with that pool you'll still want the cabana boy won't you?" Gotta love that man! I dream of the day when cabana boys can roam free and there is a pool in every backyard. ;)

Along those lines I went to Kohl's during my lunch hour today and bought a new swimsuit - a bikini!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I am going to have so much fun saying I have a bikini again. It actually is a shorts bottom and a top, so no belly skin is showing, but it's two pieces and therefore a bikini. :)

No comments: