Tuesday, May 23, 2006

((( Tuesday blogger 5.23.06 )))

Random YOU:

Fave hair style you ever had: I'd have to say the one I had right before this one - and this one was supposed to be like the last one! When I had my hair done last November I absolutely loved it, so when I went to her right before the wedding for cut and color and brought the picture of what she'd done in November I figured I was set. She wasn't able to do it though, so hopefully next time it'll work out!
Fave song on the radio you just love right now: Jesus Take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood
Fave tv show: Lost!
Fave musical artist: This changes a lot, but probably Michael W. Smith right now
Fave thing to eat for supper: anything Mexican
Fave movie: Tough one - probably either Sound of Music or Ghost
Best date you ever went on: Our first date - which was a blind date! We ate at Taco Bell and played miniature golf at Putt Putt. :)
Your most fave friend: Good one - no way I'm answering THAT question! LOL!
The best Christmas present you ever recvd to date: Five years ago Keith gave me a dog collar and said that after Christmas we'd pick out a puppy together, which led to Joe the Wonder Dog! Besides the fact that I love that dog, I know that it was a very thoughtful gift because Keith really didn't want to get a dog.

2 comments:

Sofia said...

My husband's name is Michael W. Smith (he goes by Wayne) but people often comment on it when he is asked to show his id.

imanewbierunner said...

I love mexican food too! Great answers.