I have been Snoopy Dancing all morning because it’s Friday! Most definitely I do not want to wish my life away or for it to go any faster than it already does, but I’m also most definitely looking forward to the weekend. :) Check out more Friday’s Fave Five or join in – it’s fun!
1. Mentorship Class at Church – This class is turning in to so much more than what I originally thought it would be and that is so great! Learning about modernistic and post-modernistic society, philosophers and the reasons why people think and believe the way they do. Our pastor has a PhD and taking this class is really challenging my mental capacity in a good way! Equally as good as the class is the great conversation that Keith and I have on the way home. I sure do love that man. :)
2. French Vanilla Coconut Milk Creamer by So Delicious – I switched to this creamer some time back and absolutely LOVE IT! There’s no fat, no sodium, no cholesterol, low carbs, low calories and tastes FANTASTIC! I have really struggled with my coffee creamer as I know the major brand name I used was so bad for me. But I love, love, love my coffee and couldn’t find anything good to replace it until I found this. Now I’m happy as a clam and loving my coffee again! It really is the little things….
3. The birds are back! I decided to save some money and buy the store brand of bird seed at the major big box retailer and they were so not impressed that they left me to find greener pastures. We went to the store the other night just for the purpose of getting the kind I used to use and now I have the Disney scene in my yard again with all the happy birds and squirrels. Note to self – apparently generic is not good enough for the birds around here.
4. My Beloved and my family – I received a sort of blow this week regarding some health things (not quite ready to fully share yet) and my heart is just so full from the love of my husband. Sometimes when he looks at me with those big eyes and then kisses me – even after being married for 30 years I still swoon. His support and love mean the world to me. And along those lines – I’ve been amazed and blessed by all the support from my family this week. It’s so much easier to face things when you are not alone.
5. Fall Colors and Flavors – It is *finally* cooling off in Texas and while that is good and bad (I really will miss summer fun), I’m ready for it. I love the colors of fall, the fall decorations, pumpkin anything (especially coffee – hoping my coffee “supplier” has the new pumpkin K-cups!), fall purses, sweaters, boots – just fabulous!