Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Anniversary Eve

Tomorrow will be our 30th Anniversary.  When we stop and really think about it I do believe we’re a little shocked at how the years have gone by so fast.  It truly doesn’t seem that long.

Imagine my surprise when Keith came home from work today carrying this:

003 copy

Totally unexpected to receive flowers the day before your anniversary and I think he was rather tickled that he was able to surprise me so thoroughly.

006 copy

And tonight, it being Anniversary Eve and all, Keith came up with such a romantic idea for dinner….the three of us went to Taco Bell!  Lo these many years ago my best friend and her boyfriend set up Keith (the boyfriend’s friend) and I on a blind date, doubling with them.  Donna and I met Keith and John at the local Taco Bell on the main drag and that’s where we all had dinner.  Afterwards we walked next door to the Putt Putt and played a round of miniature golf.  So it really was a romantic idea of his for us to go to Taco Bell for dinner.  :)

Looking forward to another wonderful 30 years together!

4 comments:

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Happy 30th Anniversary!! Wishing you many more happy years!!

~Beth

Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary to one of the luckiest girls in the world! The flowers are gorgeous and the hubby was clearly thinking it through- now that's love baby!

I'm noticing the Robin Jones Gunn books in your sidebar. I just finished Sisterchicks in Wooden Shoes. It was good.

Donna said...

Hello from Texas B/Gals!
Love your blog and that's a really sweet husband!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Happy 30th Anniversary!! Hope you have many more. Love & blessings from NC!