Friday, September 04, 2009
Friday's Fave Five
I just love doing the Friday's Fave Five - it's fun to accentuate the positive! To see more visit Susanne at Living to tell the Story.
1. Coconut M&Ms - can you even believe it? I absolutely adore all things coconut and when I heard about these I about swooned. I finally found them this week and bought two packages since they said 'for a limited time' on the box. My word these things are good!
2. Book shopping with my daughter - Last night Lynne' and I headed out to a new to me independent book store so she could pick up her book for book club. She's been wanting to show me this store ever since she first went and when we walked in the front door I swear I heard a choir of angels singing! This store is amazing and has a decent sized Christian Fiction section even - queue the angels again! Then as we walked out the door I did it...ever the joiner I am...I bought a book for a book club next month. I have wanted to be in a book club for like forever and have never found one or found friends interested in starting one. I think I am in love. :)
3. Security Systems - We picked up the truck last night after getting a new security system installed. Hopefully we'll never need it, but I have to admit it's given me some peace of mind. I never want to go through a stolen vehicle event again - obviously.
4. Bible Study - Finally made up my mind and I'll be doing Bible Study Fellowship this year and couldn't be happier. Even better, one of my dearest girlfriends is going to go with me! The only thing better than finding a good Bible study is being able to go with a friend.
5. Hobbies - Now that summer is winding down we're getting somewhat back into a routine. That means I get to play with my hobbies and friends again. It is so delightful to sit and watch tv and do knitting again - oh how I've missed it! And card making and scrapbooking too have been done in the last week - can you even believe it? And I have some amazing (to me anyway!) new things that will be rolling out soon because I just love to do so many things and can't possibly decide which is my favorite.
Good times..... :)