Friday, May 22, 2009

Card Carrier and Matching Greeting Cards


My Stampin Up rep recently had an additional stamp camp at her house and I was excited to go. You know how sometimes you'll see something and you just love it? That's what happened to me with this project.


Though this project doesn't have an official name, some ideas included picture carrier, card holder and coupon holder. I'm not sure yet what I'll use mine for, but I love it just the same.

The front and back were made with chipboard and covered with paper and there's a cute button and twine closer.



And these are the cards that go with the set. I absolutely adore these, partly because they are so clean and simple. The stamp set isn't available to buy yet, but when it is I'll probably be right there.

It was a great day and I can't wait to get the cards sent out to people.

1 comment:

valerie said...

Adorable, simply adorable!