Thursday, April 03, 2008

Another Quick Check In!

Well crumb, two posts in a row without a picture! Luckily I have an exciting video to post if I would just sit down at my computer and get it off my camera. :)

Thank you to all for the sweet comments and emails. I went to two different doctors last week who told me it's "allergy related" and "viral", so there's nothing to be done but ride it out. ~ big sigh ~ But I'm on the mend now and back at work, even if I do have a deep, raspy voice.

The big news in my family is that Brooklyn is crawling now! It started off as more of a scoot, which of course led to us calling it a boot scooting boogy. She's just darling and I love to see her face light up as she sees something she wants and turns around and goes after it.

More later - I mostly wanted to post so y'all know I'm finally ok. Tonight I have training for my new job so I bet the "more later" won't be until tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Don't you just love when they tell you stuff like that, and it really sucks when they are wrong....I am so glad to hear you are one the mend and back to work....Can't wait to see the video, is it of little miss crawling?
Have a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.