Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Just Some Ramblings....

Joe says "Hey...who stole my toy?" Dopey dog this morning was having a grand time playing with his stuffed fish until he sat on it and couldn't find it. Love the dog toys at the Target Dollar Spot!

Last night was such a relaxing evening. Keith and I made fajitas for dinner and then had the best time cleaning the kitchen. I know that sounds strange, but we were laughing and cutting up and before you know it all the work was done. Isn't it funny how something as mundane as cleaning the kitchen can stand out in my memory as one of the best things that happened last night? These are the best of times.

After cleaning I spent some time on the phone - since that's what I do best - with a couple of people and that also gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling. Life is just so good. :)

Then I sat myself down in front of the tv and knit for about an hour. I'm doing a scarf for the Red Scarf Project and am actually doing it on metal straight needles. The clacking of needles is such a soothing sound. I will admit to staying up too late though because I kept doing the "just one more row!" I took a picture of my progress this morning, but it turned out terrible - I'll try again tonight!

And that's all I've got today. Sorry for the humdrum post, but really I prefer this to any drama!

No comments: