Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Frugality - Pampers Wipes


I think one of the reasons I don't get a lot of things finished in a timely manner is that I so very much enjoy doing a multitude of hobbies.  Now I'm dipping my toe into the couponing world and adding another enjoyable hobby to the mix - but this one saves money instead of costing money!


My recent victory - these packages of Pampers wipes are regularly priced at $2.99, but after the store sale, store loyalty card discount and coupons I got them for .24 cents each!!!  With grandbaby number two on the way I figure I might as well stock up now and help the kids save some money.  If it happens that she's not able to use this brand, and we all know that happens sometimes, I'm sure we'll be able to find somebody else with a new baby that would be happy to take them.

Once I actually know and understand more what I'm doing I'll do a full post on my method.  But I was so excited about this score that I just couldn't wait to share!

Deep Thoughts:  "he who will not economize will have to agonize" - Confucius

No comments: