Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Card #3–Happy Birthday Beloved

So even though his birthday was a bit ago I’m still going to post this card.   Smile

My Beloved celebrated his birthday and I was pretty pleased with how the card came out. His favorite color used to always be orange, so that’s what I went with. And one of his favorite things to say is “Love”, which he pronounces in a monotone (maybe you’d have to be there to fully appreciate it), so I was delighted to find this very old Stampin’ Up set amongst my goodies.

 

SONY DSC

The ribbon is also Stampin’ Up and the the little hearts on the sides are free form with Stickles.

A very fast to make card…except for the Stickle drying time.  Smile

1 comment:

Marie said...

love how easy and wonderful this looks!!

gosh, i need to get back to making some cards.

Thanks

@spreadingJOY