Thursday, April 16, 2009

Scripture Memory Verse and Easter With Brooklyn

Scripture Memory Verse:

"Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult,
but with blessing, because to this you were called
so that you may inherit a blessing."
1 Peter 3:9

--<>--


Even though Easter is over I'm going to go ahead and post late photos. Remember that I'm a doting grandma that didn't have a computer, so I decided better late than never.


We had quite a bit of rain last Saturday night, so we changed our egg hunt from the yard to the inside. Since this is the first year Miss B was able to do egg hunts she didn't seem to mind at all and in fact squeeled in delight when she rounded the corner and saw eggs all down the hall. In the photo above she was excited about seeing the candy inside the egg and decided to show it to "Bapaw".



And of course she had to sample a few. I love her little dress and pig tails. :)



These are the cupcakes that I quickly made so that Little Bit would have some fun. I went to Stamp Club on Friday night and the lady that brought snacks had made these and I loved the idea. Though I will admit that when I saw this photo it made me chuckle because my little bunny cupcake looks a little maniacal!



While Loni helped me finish these up before lunch I gave Brooklyn one of the marshmallows, her first ever, and I'm here to tell you she thoroughly approved!

Good times..... :)

5 comments:

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

I jotted down the cute idea for the bunny cupcakes. I teach pre-school, so I will have to make some for the children. They were adorable as is, but licorice whiskers would be cute too. Just a thought! Your granddaughter is adorable. It looks like she loved Easter. Love & blessings from NC!

Debby said...

I'm glad you shared your pictures from Easter! I haven't posted mine yet either. She is adorable. Loved her dress and pigtails. Cute cupcakes. I'm going to remember that for next Easter...I hope!

Lovin Hello Kitty said...

Brooklyn is just growing like a weed and is the cutest little girl. Her dress was beautiful and loved the hair no static for her that day! Thanks for the Bible verse is was definately what I needed today to keep me focused at work, it's been hard lately.

Karen said...

She looks so cute in that adorable dress! My girls LOVE marshmallows too! What a great day!

Renna said...

Brooklyn does indeed look precious in her Easter finery and pigtails. I especially love that last picture, with her mouth full of marshmallow! ;-)

I love the cupcake decoration! What a clever, but obviously simple idea! :-)