Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Computers Make For Happy Households



This will be one of my shortest, happiest posts ever - I've got a computer again! Just amazing how much I missed being able to get online. Equally amazing is how much I got done around here since I couldn't play on a computer - ahem.

Regardless, I'm all set up and now going to bed. I've been looking at my smiling keyboard and monitor for a while now (see their photo above???) and I'm a pooped puppy now.

And may all your pixels and gigabytes be happy ones.

5 comments:

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Glad you got things worked out with your computer. I hate not having my computer. It is such a big part of my day. Love & blessings from NC!

Renna said...

Yea for you! I know how utterly lost I feel when our internet occasionally goes down. Yet, also like you, it's amazing how much work I get done in the house! ;-Þ

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your site!!

We're also glad that your computer is alright. Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Suzanne said...

I so totally agree. I have been without my computer for about 3 weeks. Just got my new one. Feel like I fell off BlogWorld!! :) Hope you had a great Ressurection Sunday!!
Suzanne

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

I have sooooo missed your computer!! Glad you got a new one!!!