Tuesday, August 21, 2007

On Cards and Socks...

Last Friday night I cropped with friends at a store that we'd not cropped at before. So wonderful and we plan on returning a bunch.
As usual, I did way more chatting than producing, but that makes for a wonderful time for me. I did finish this card and I'm pretty pleased with it. There are many, many thank you cards I need to make and this one will be among them.
Stampin Up! Happy Harmony stamp; Stampin Up! ribbon; Basic Grey paper
--<>--

I have finished the first sock using Knit Clinic yarn and I LOVE it! The pattern is the International Sock of Doom pattern and it works up very quickly, especially in DK weight yarn. It fits me perfectly and I cannot wait to get #2 done (ok, I must confess that I cannot wait to get it STARTED!!!) so I'll have a pair.
--<>--
Friday night Glenda brought edamame for dinner. I love this at Pei Wei, so asked where she got it. YAY for me, it's from Sam's. Bought some last night and that will be my lunch today. MMmmm..... And how virtuous I feel eating it. :)

Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild. ~ Welsh Proverb

No comments: