Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Coincidence - I Think Not!

This morning about halfway to work it started raining, then by the time I got closer there was an honest to goodness storm. I was so happy watching that water come from the sky and glanced at my rearview mirror and discovered it was only 65 degrees! Fall is a wonderful time of year, bringing hope after the horrid heat of the summer. And ironically enough Dallas County announced water restrictions again yesterday due to the drought, so the rain was especially great.

But what made this storm especially meaningful to me was a brief flash in time. The radio was playing the song "Holy Is The Lord" by Chris Tomlin - Holy is the Lord, God Almighty - and right as the next line was being sung there was a HUGE flash of lightning - The earth is filled with His glory!!!!! How cool is that??? The earth truly is filled with His glory and it was awesome to see the emphasis with the lightning.

No comments: