Sunday, August 27, 2006

Friends In Town!

Oh what a wonderful day today was - Cam and Diana came to town! Our entire family has been friends since before the kids even started school and each time we get together with them it's like we were never apart. God has been so gracious to bless our families with each other. :)

We didn't get to spend nearly as much time together as what I would've liked, but each moment was special. Lunch at our favorite steak place and back to the house to play some fast show and tell with some of our toys. And honestly, the years apart just melt away like they never happened.

Sadly, it was time for them to leave all too soon. And here is the reason they came to town - they bought a car on ebay! How cool is that?!?!? We rode in their cool new car to lunch and I have to admit to being very jealous since it's a car I'd like to have. Perhaps having friends get one is the next best thing!

(And do you see how Joe has to make his way into every picture?)

1 comment:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

So glad you were able to have a great time with your friends.

Joe is not like my cat, Tinker Belle, who typically runs the other way when I try to take her picture. I think she got tired of me always taking her picture...lol.