Thursday, December 01, 2005

Disco Scarf


I learned a valuable lesson about prescription meds yesterday - when they say take cough syrup with codeine WITH food....they mean it. I got to work, took the cough syrup and not too much later got very, very sick to my stomach. Few things are worse in life than being sick in a public restroom. :( So I went home early.

Since I didn't have the mental capacity at that point to knit on my sock, I whipped out the free skein of Mr. Brown "Disco" yarn and added a strand of Homespun and made this scarf. When it was almost finished I was asking myself why I made it since I'm not really a scarf person, but Lynne' came in and claimed it, so I'm happy. The copper color will look really good with her jean jacket's metal buttons and the scarf turned out oh so soft. Best part was that it only took an hour and twenty minutes to knit!

Didn't watch Lost last night after all because Keith and I were both busy doing other things, but I have it recorded - obviously. So either tonight or tomorrow night will be "Lost" night at our house.

~ Elizabeth

Cast all your cards on Him, for He cares for you.
1 Peter 5:7

No comments: