Saturday, October 15, 2011

{Saturday Stumbles} 10/15/11

This week I’m going to share some of the bedroom ideas I’ve found on Pinterest.  Really some great inspiration out there and it continually amazes me the level of creativity of people!  Just click on the photo to go to the blog of the person that did this and read their entry in its entirety. 

 

green and gray quilt

I *love* the quilt on this bed!  I know she’s showing the picture for the whole room, which is sooo pretty, but I’m mostly enthralled with the quilt.  It just goes to show that even a simple pattern can look stunning.

 

Ruffled Lampshade

I’m in love with this lampshade and the most fun thing about it – for me – is that I had bought a lamp at a garage sale and was unhappy with the shade.  Now I know exactly what I plan to do.

 

you_and_me

This says so much to me and I definitely am going to do this in our room.  Isn’t it amazing how something “simple” can be so awesome?

 

WWF

Right now we play Words With Friends a LOT, so I really think I love this idea.  Not sure what word I would use, but I’m sure I’ll think of something.

 

Enjoy!  And if you’re on Pinterest let me know so I can follow you!

No comments: