Friday, June 10, 2011

Card #7–Clean and Simple FTL144

This week’s card sketch at Clean & Simple Stamping apparently struck a chord in me because I actually finished a card on the same day the sketch came out!  I’m not sure how clean & simple my card is since I added a few things, but it was a fairly fast card to make.  And again, I just happen to have need for a Thank You card, so hopefully this will go in the mail pronto.

 

SONY DSC

For the longest time I was a “pink place” and everything I made or wanted was pink.  I still adore it, but turquoise/teal is sure giving pink a run for its money here lately!

One note – if you decided to use Stickles as a flower center as I did, I *highly* recommend affixing the flower to the card first and then applying the Stickles.  A blob like this takes a very long time to dry.  Smile

Supplies used for card:  Stamp – Curly Greetings set from CTMH; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Prima Flowers; Waterfall Stickles; SU Cardstock

Linking to:  Clean&Simple Stamping, Inspire Me Fridays

4 comments:

Pamela said...

I love simple. I like the colors you chose, too. I'll have to check out stickies. I'm not sure I know what they are (obviously a dot for the center of your flowers).

Scrapbdazzled said...

Blogs need a like button! Love the card, very pretty.

Bernie

Samantha said...

wow you have a gorgeous little girl in those pics and you card is great too :)

Glenda J said...

This is so pretty. I really like everything about it!