Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas Card

I just realized that I better hurry and get this and one other posted before Christmas is over and gone!
This is a card I made at a recent stamp club night.  I dearly love it and what I found most interesting is that Keith absolutely loved it as well.  He's a very good sport about looking at the things I make and he makes sincere comments on them, but this one must've really struck him.
The camera didn't pick up the glitter on the rooftop that made the snow sparkle, but it's there.  And we all know that glitter is something I like a lot!
Card recipe:  To You & Yours, Curly Label Punch Bundle; Holiday Treasures pattern paper; Red Riding Hood and Chocolate Chip cardstock - all by Stampin Up
"Rejoice in the Lord always; I will say it again - REJOICE!" - Philippians 4:4

2 comments:

Debby said...

I'm with your husband, I really like this card! Hmmm, maybe I should look into card making...I better not, my husband would not be happy at giving up yet more room in our home for yet another hobby! But your cards are beautiful.

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

I really do love that punch and stamp set. Very pretty card
card!!