Thursday, February 15, 2007

I Got You Babe!

He's just so sweet! This is what my dining room table looked like when I walked in from work last night. I don't know where he got the roses, but they smell better than any I've smelled in a long time.
Keith did apologize somewhat for getting me the chocolate. He knows I'm trying to watch what I eat right now, so he felt a little guilty. Luckily I couldn't really hear what he was saying over the chewing of my first piece of candy...(chocolate creme if anybody's interested!).
Then Keith, Lynne' and I went to eat dinner at Johnny Carino's. Really good food and we were so in the mood for italian. Even the salads were awesome last night. And one of my assignments for today is to look online at the top secret recipe site and see if the garlic potato soup recipe is there. Very good!

No comments: