Friday, March 02, 2012

Flowers from a Friend Make the World Brighter

I’ve been sick.  You know how it can start out small and creep up on you?  Yeah….   I have pneumonia now and this week has been a bit of a blur.  The fact that I’m writing this shows that I’ve turned the corner somewhat and am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  :)

 

photo (11)

And when you are feeling blue, a jaunty floral arrangement arriving at your house can bring a smile to light up everything!  Isn’t this a cute and clever arrangement?  It took me a bit to see that it’s a martini glass complete with straws.  So spring-like and smells so good in the house.

You really can’t help but feel the love when somebody sends you flowers.   I love my friends and family.  Smile

1 comment:

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

I posted the other day to your and said I hope you feel better soon, but I see it never went through. So I am saying now, glad to see you are feeling better and sorry you were sick. I love the flowers in the martini glass. Now you just need the drink to go in it. I never have had the chance to try a martini. Maybe one of these days I will have to make a point to do that. I heard chocolate ones are nasty, but apple is yummy. I still have my cute little stamps of our once favorite addiction Bella stamp where she holds the martini. I think I even have some martini paper. Now I just need some friends and an event to take photos.