Friday, December 02, 2011

Card #12–On Your Feet Again

A friend of mine had to have surgery and of course that means a card.  I didn’t really find a stamp I liked among my many, so I started looking online at digital images to do a hybrid card. 

 

SONY DSC

I got the cutie pie turtle image and the heart in a set at Digiscrapkits and am so in love with her cute little face!  I put it together in Photoshop Elements and typed in the saying.  Printed it twice so that I could cut out the turtle again and put her on pop dots – of course adding some Stickles for some bling.

Hope the card brings a smile to my friend’s face!   Smile

 

Supplies Used for Card:  Turtle and Heart from Turtle Crush 1 Clip Art; Copper Stickles; Spring Moss cardstock by Papertrey Ink; white ribbon Stampin’ Up

1 comment:

Scrapbdazzled said...

She'll love it!

Bernie