Thursday, March 18, 2010

Brooklyn’s Silly Grin

I honestly feel so blessed having the daughter-in-law I have.  She really is good at sending me texts with Brooklyn pictures and that does so much to brighten a grandmother’s day.  And even though we only live 45 minutes apart, sometimes it’s hard for us all to find the time to get together.  Everybody’s lives just get so busy.

So last night we were sitting and watching tv when my phone trilled to announce a text.  This is what I saw:

photo(3)

This is what little Miss B does now when you tell her to smile for the camera – big cheesy grin, squinty eyes and a scrunched up nose.  Cute as can be!

Shortly thereafter I got this text:

photo(4)

She really is not a fearful child at all.  It reminds me so much of her aunt when she was about the same age.

And through the magic of Photoshop, here’s a little closer view of her big smile while on the swing:

photo(4) copy

I sure do love my family.   :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my gosh! She is getting so big!!!

Just Call Me Grammy said...

I LOVE the first picture...she is adorable!