Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April Stamp Night

I am just constantly amazed at the cool projects we do on stamp night. Denise just got back from a Stampin Up cruise and was filled with excitement for us. Can you imagine how fun that cruise probably was - a ship full of girlfriends playing with a craft that they love?

The first card we made uses the set Live Your Dream from the current mini catalog. We used the Carousel Notes for a non-fold card and I really like it! The piercing around the circle is a brass template and we used a punch for the holes on the edge. Love that lacey look. You can't tell in the picture, but the flower centers and the butterfly has glitter for a bling sparkle.

This next card I have played with and demonstrated to Keith so many times I think he just rolls his eyes now when he sees me coming! The stamp set is Pun Fun and we added some blue glitter to the little spaceship.

AND....it's a spinner card! Tilt the card from side to side and the little spaceship spins back and forth - how cool is that?!?!?

Cool enough that I did a video to demonstrate the amazing spinning abilities. I did learn while doing the video that it's not easy to hold a camera in your left hand to record and hold the card in your right hand and make the little ship spin. So I apologize for the poor video quality, but at least you can see how it works. :)

1 comment:

Enid said...

Very cool!!! Ohh I will love that kit!