Monday, February 04, 2008

A Brooklyn Visit

The in-laws were headed through town and stopped by to have dinner with us on Friday. Luckily I was able to leave work a couple of hours early and ran to the daycare to get Brooklyn. I wanted them to be able to spend as much time with her as possible.

She was of course in fine form and just delighted everybody. She's also going through the stage where she sticks her tongue out a lot and that reminds me so much of her daddy when he was that age.




I have a feeling she will be very scholarly (spoken like a true grandma!). She just loves for her mama to read to her and now that she can sit up and hold things she really enjoys her books. I enjoyed sitting across the table from James holding Brooklyn - it warmed my very soul. :)












I love this picture with her daddy's coke! She had been playing with the straw up until he moved the cup out of her reach. This little face is one she makes a lot and it's just so cute. I especially like being able to see her little toofies.


I changed her clothes when we got to our house and put on a new little outfit I'd gotten her. At one point we put the hood up on her head and it cracked us up because she looks like a Jedi Knight here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is a doll. I love to hear you talk about Brooklyn. I know you are the happiest when you think about her and spend time with her. That makes me happy!!!! Thank you God for Brooklyn!!!!