Friday, April 26, 2013

Medic Bear Fun Card


The daughter of one of our friends has recently started boot camp and is training to be an EMT.  She's a very compassionate young lady and I can imagine she'd be a huge asset to any team.

But we all know (or know about) how boot camp can be a trying time so I've sent a few things to try and brighten her days.  This card was in a recent box and I thought it was quite cute.  Looking at it now I'm not so sure a young lady at boot camp would want a cutesy teddy bear, but really it's the thought that counts - right?  ;)






This kind of card is so fast to put together and I'm doing more and more cards this way instead of stamping.  I bought the Medic Bear graphics at Scrappin Doodles and printed the bear in the ambulance on card stock.  I then printed it again, cut out the cross and popped it up using dimensional tape.  And of course Stickles glitter glue on the light, cross and headlight.  Love the little fun pop it brings.

Looking forward to the weekend!   :)

Deep Thoughts - "Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle."  Christian D. Larson


** Linking to:  Weekend Wrap Up Party

No comments: