Sunday, March 24, 2013

'Egg'cellent Friend Gift


I love finding small gifts to give out for any occasion and was particularly pleased when I found these through Pinterest.  What better little something to give to a friend than letting them know how 'Egg'cellent they are?  The original post was on Eighteen25 and she was even kind enough to provide the printout for us to download.  Her version was for teacher, but fortunately she also has one for friends.



This was what I made and filled the treat bags (found at the craft store using my 40% off coupon) with 3 kinds of 'egg' candy: malted milk eggs, Reese's peanut butter eggs... and of course a Cadbury Creme Egg.



I decided the tag needed a little more something, so added a strip of yellow washi tape - loved it!  (And the Cadbury Creme Egg got the opportunity for a close-up in this shot!)

All in all - very pleased with these simple little gifts!

No comments: