Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mother Daughter Pedicure

I had the MOST FUN day with my daughter on Saturday!  And you can thank me now for not showing pictures of my feet – LOL!

We met at a new to me”nail bar” in the morning for pedicures.  This place was unlike anywhere I’ve ever been before as they do so much more than painting toenails.

Lynne’ and I sat in the pedi chairs and lowered our feet into the whirlpool bath.  The ladies did the filing and such, then proceeded to do a foot massage!  My lands that was the most wonderful thing EVER!

Then came the best part.  Because I have dry skin they ordered up the milk and honey for me, which meant the lady mixed up a concoction of a milk, honey and oatmeal, then slathered on my legs up to my knees.  Next she wrapped each leg in saran wrap, then wrapped a hot towel around them.  Oh it was pure bliss I tell you!  We sat like that for a bit, then they unwrapped us, washed it off, and did a foot and leg massage.  The finishing touch was the polish – I chose OPI Red and Lynne’ chose OPI Catch Me In Your Net which turned out so fun and pretty!

We left the nail bar and went out to a new Pho restaurant for lunch.  It was fun to look down at our toes and see the red and glittery green looking up – it made us smile.

There really is nothing like a Mother Daughter day.  And I’m already looking forward to the next time we go there!   Smile

No comments: