1. Dinner Out With Friends - On Tuesday night our Bible Study group met for dinner and had such a nice time. Of course, any meal that ends in Blackberry Vanilla Cheesecake has to be good. :)
2. Y'all know there will always be a granddaughter entry! Taking Brooklyn shopping last Sunday was such a joy. Two year olds (her birthday is tomorrow!) enjoy such simple things and get so much pleasure from everything. She really thought throwing pennies in the fountains was funny and Pawpaw was right there to show her the best way to do it. By the time we were leaving the mall she would walk up to a fountain and turn to me with an outstretched hand to get pennies.
3. God's beautiful creatures - While we were out four wheelin' on vacation Keith saw this mama deer with her 2 babies. We stopped and watched them for a while, until we noticed that we were making mama a bit nervous. But it was such a special time to me because living in the city like we do this sort of thing is rare. And I think watching her with her babies makes a person realize that no matter who or what we are, babies are special.
4. My Daughter - Having Lynne' back home with us has been so much fun. I will admit that when she and her father get to going with the teasing and laughing they sometimes wear me out. :) But above all, it's so much fun to watch the two of them together. Last night I was laying in bed reading when they came in to tell me something. When I laughed it came out sounding really ridiculous and off they went. In no time at all Lynne' and I were laughing so hard we couldn't even talk. Good times. :)
5. My Husband - Having 10 days of holiday/vacation time together just solidified my love for this man. It doesn't matter if we're doing something exciting/fascinating or if we're just relaxing and not doing much at all, we just enjoy being together. He is such a blessing.